Thursday, April 29, 2010

Diary of a single kinkster: Podcasting?

So I am trying my hand at podcasting as well as blogging in an effort to really focus my efforts in my endeavor of dating. I am running into the same issue that all podcasters undoubtedly run into initially in their podcasting career; I hate the sound of my own voice.

Maybe I'm being over critical of my self (I am), but I hear all the flaws in my voice and voice patterns.


Don't get excited yet, there are no podcasts yet. I'm still working on the first one and if I can ever muscle my way through it without making a mistake, then I'll get it up there.

I do find it amazing that doing a blog and podcast are remarkably similiar except that with a blog the writing can be forgiven a little, but with the podcast, you can come off sounding pretty bad if the writing is poor.

Right now I'm just practicing the flirting at work during my breaks. I haven't been out to meet anybody yet at any of the hot spots. Hot spots: where to go to meet women interested in dating; examples include the bar, night club, mixers, or events.

So once I've given myself and my home a once over with the intent to romanticize them both, then I shall go to where the women are.

In the meantime I shall continue to do as I have done and flirt with any and all women who come my way as a method of practicing.




No comments:

Post a Comment