Saturday, July 10, 2010

blast from the past:

I've gone on about a certain girl from my past that still has a certain... hold over me. I recently found a letter she had written me when we were dating and I would like to share it with you. Maybe by sharing it, I can either explain why she has that hold or pry her fingers off my heart strings just a little bit.

ahem*

My J********
Good morning! so this morning I'm writing to tell you a Crazy dream I had last night. Remember... nobody can control dreams. lol. Don't let anybody see this.
So... it is set in the older times (kinda like your book [sleeping beauty by Anne Rice]). You are going to another town where you can purchase a sex slave. So there is about 500 men and about 40 naked women in chains on a stage. The men bid on each girl and of course the highest bidder wins the girl. The girl then goes home and obeys every command and treats him with all respect. So you purchased me. You then wrap me in a velvet robe and took me by my arm with a very firm grip. We get to your home and once we are in I can hear you talking to your roommate.

Apparently you had a deal with this guy that you could live in the castle for free as long as he could have me for one night. You come to me and order me to follow his command till morning. This man was very sloppy, treated me with harsh commands and forceful actions. We did not have sex but I had to do things to pleasure him.

The next day you take me, cloth me with a slip that was see through. You have me bring you food and hand feed you (by the way this entire time my hands are cuffed and with chains). When night falls you bring me into your room, you were nicer. You first lay me down taking my slip off then slowly ran your hand over every curve of my body applying slight pressure to areas that attracted you. You then stand me up off to the side of your bed. You reach over to your drawer and pull out a key.

You grab my wrist firmly and say to me " I will unlock you if you promise to stay here by my side and if you do and still obey my commands I will respect you as well."

I agree.

You unlock me. We stand there facing each other for a minute with no words or movements. You then go and sit in a curved chair, you then lean back into a comfort zone. You command me to come over and stradle your lap.

We gaze at each other meeting eye to eye looking very deep into each other. You slowly grab the back of my neck very gently at first and then you forcefully bring me into you kissing me firmly on my lips. As we continue to kiss passionately you firmly gram my lower hips, moving me closer so my naked body is pressed up against yours.

The you slowly move me back and forth. At this point I'm starting to get comfortable with you and enjoying myself and starting to make moves on myself.

You command me in a very firm voice "Stop!"

In a milder voice you say, "I didn't tell you to enjoy yourself."

You push me away, stand up, walk over to your bed and lay down with your arms resting behind your head. You are now naked. You then nod for me to come over to you and lean over you to whisper in my ear to now sit on top of you, and take over.

I slowly climb on top of you (very nervously) then start to kiss you starting at your ears, down your neck, my hands running down your side. I then place your dick fully into my mouth. My limps slowly wrap around you, my warm wet tongue slides up and down you, starting at the base and ending with my lips circling the tip.

Once I have you fully excited and hard, you pull me up, I land with me sitting directly on you. You can feel how hot my body is on top of you. You then throw my over to your side, you pull me to the edge of your bed and lay me on my belly. As I am bent over your bed and your hands on my hips, you insert yourself into me very forcefully. Forcing your hard, thick, long dick into my tight, wet pink pussy. I can feel your balls bouncing off my wetness and you can feel my round butt bouncing off of you.

I scream with joy, gripping the sheets of the bed. You then slow down and move one hand to where it lays flat on my stomach. Now we take the time to just slowly feel our bodies glide together in and out. this brings great pleasure to me and as my pleasure heightens my legs straighten bring my body slightly higher, you deeply insert yourself into me and I cum over your hard dick with a long moan.

You, feeling my warm wetness rung over you and feeling my lips tighten around you and my ass becoming firm against your body, you cum inside of me, forcing you to moan back to me very deeply and your hand pressing more firmly on my hips. You pull me around, facing you and kiss me very passionately.

We lay in the bed and you cover me with a thin sheet.

"Kiss me on my neck and lay on me and rest now. In the morning we will do this again." you say to me.

this is me blushing. It was a very detailed dream.

I don't don't know what else to say at this point. I can't wait to be with you.

Your A*******

This is what got away from me. This is what I remember of that relationship. This is why when she texts me up out of the blue I get upset. Because I had it and then I didn't.

Oh well. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment