Friday, May 14, 2010

Damn you's a heavy bastard

A few months ago, I stepped into the doctor's office to get myself checked out and tested for STD's because I had just been invited to attend a serious play party where the host was anticipating it to be just one night of debauchery and sex, and she was requesting that the guests be tested before hand to prevent any unwanted infections.

I was surprised by my weight, thinking myself a healthy 250 but when the scale came out with the number of nearly 300 lbs. I was quite surprised. The real shocker, though, came when I was chatting it up with the nurse, kind of flirting with her while she was taking my blood pressure when she started asking me some unusual questions. Do you have any pain? Headaches? etc. I hadn't, but now that you mention it...

I wasn't really too concerned. High blood pressure runs in the family, but when the doctor came in and said, "So I understand that you're here for your blood pressure," I knew that my original purpose had been lost in the panic.

So I made the decision to change my lifestyle from burgers and fries to salads and nuts. I sucked down those Naked Fruit juices like they were water and generally just tried to eat better and healthier than what I had in the past.

I also attempted to exercise, but you know how that goes, you just don't want to do those repetitive exercises that make your muscles hurt and you so tired that you don't know where the day went.

I lost about 5 pounds that first couple of months just by changing my diet; by the way, my tests came back clean for the most part. They didn't like my blood work at the time, but a second workup showed dramatic improvements over the first one. The joys of proper eating.

My weight is currently at 278, and I want to lose 80 more pounds. If that rumor of cock length is true then I'll have an additional two inches after I've lost the weight. I measured myself the other day and I'm an average length with a 4g Prince Albert crown. I'm not holding my breath, but it is exciting to think that it is a possibility. (I understand that this is just a fantasy.)

I'm excited about tonight. I have a play date with K set up and I'm going to be doing so much to her. We've negotiated everything out, we're clear about what is and isn't acceptable, and we're both very excited. She's probably very nervous, but she said as much.

I'll let you know how the play date went later on. I have to go hunt for work now.


Weight 278

No comments:

Post a Comment