Friday, May 7, 2010

Graduating class of being single

Being single sucks.

This is going to be a much less focused entry than what I normally do. A more stream of thought style than an article.

I heard a rumor that if you're over wieght and you're concerned about the size of your penis, then for every 35 pounds that you lose then you will gain an inch of length.

That is something to measure. Get a good and accurate weight and then measure the length of my cock. Everytime I manage to lose 35 pounds then I remeasure my cock. If the rumor is true then that is another reason to lose the weight.

I'm not grossly heavy, I'm just heavy. People say I wear the weight well. I don't care about wearing the weight well, I don't want to wear the weight at all.

I did the fortradvd exercises again today. I'm not as sore as I was the first time, but still sore. I'm looking forward to the weekend to recuperate a couple of day before hitting the workout again.

My friends and family say that the exercises are having an effect, I'm tightening up. I'm not seeing it yet, but I like that others do.

The state of affairs:
Employment: currently in flux.
Income: unsure.
Potential partners: one online potential, one ex fiancé, and one old college friend: none of them local.

Being affected by the flood has been interesting. Even though my home was not effected, the waters of the river have disrupted my life. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise, forcing me to find better employment opportunities where I was being stagnant before.

Today, I revisited the college I graduated from two years ago to watch my father accept his own diploma.

The expected thing is to be taken with a sense of nostalgia, but I'm not. I'm proud of my dad for finally graduating but you can never return home. I don't know any of the people here any more.

On the other hand, seeing all of the early to mid twenty aged girls dressed up in their finest was very nice.

I'm rubbernecking, which is bad. I'm not here to meet and flirt but to honor and respect my father. Besides, I still need a haircut.

I walked two years ago with a bachelor of science in media technology. I have yet to put that degree to use. I am seriously considering the idea of taking my friend's offer of putting together a pay site for her and then expanding so something more artistically hardcore.

This is all speculation at this point. I guess being back in a college location is getting my creative juices flowing for the moment.

This would tie into my desire to produce a book of my photography. I've always wanted to put that book together.

I've got a fairly large library of old images from years ago that I took. I would love to use them but I think that I should focus on starting anew with new girls and a new set.

I should research on the ways to sell the images rather than just sit on them.

Magazines would be the first option then websites.

I should move if I'm going to pursue this type of career. Just away from the Nashville area and its bible belt mentality about nudity and sexuality.

The girls here are pretty enough but there are just not enough of them with the right mentality.

Here's the plan of action.
Research how to set up a pay site.
Research what record keeping is required for an adult pay site.
Get a theme for the site.
Find a model.
Find a buyer for the images.
Shoot the shit out of the model and try to make some money.
Move.

It is nice to think that I could meet the future mrs. Kinkster here at this graduation ceremony, but again I'm not here to flirt.

The graduation went well.

I am going to see about generating my own work via the internet.

Talk to you later.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment