Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kinky bastard is branching out.

I saw S again yesterday just to touch base with her and to give her a leather rose to give to M when she sees her again. I showed her the pictures that I had edited thus far and where I had posted them.

S loves them. S also said that the leather rose was a good touch for M. According to S, M is seeing this one jerk that just doesn't get her, but he's unemployed, possessive and jealous so they end up fighting more often than anything else. If S is right, then M and her boi toy are going to be splitting up here pretty soon regardless of what anybody else does.

So I got an email from my google adsense yesterday regarding the two pictures I posted of S, apparently they violated something in the user agreement so they disabled my adds on that page, but they're going to be looking for more violations of their moral code so as to shut down my adsense account.

I'm torn about whether I want to keep my adsense account and not post images, or if I want to continue to post images and just look for new affiliates.

I met K yesterday. We talked briefly on the internet and then we met for coffee at one of the local shops. K is interested in trying new things all bdsm and sexually oriented. So far we have a bit of common ground but only in as much as just playing around goes. I don't think that K and myself would be good for a full blown relationship unless we found some additional common ground to work with.

K has an online dom that lives in Italy. She's talking to him about playing with me and how she's doing all these things for his pleasure over cam. I have to admit that while I tried the online thing before, I just prefer the real life feeling of it all. I'm eager to play with her and really get to acquire more experience for all the things that I wish to be doing. We're just going to have to be patient.

I have a facebook in my real name and I had gotten a request from a girl, her name isn't important enough for me to even try to butcher, who ended up wanting me to join this group called hotpicdating or something and to swap naked pics with her.

I hate these kinds of spammers and I really hate the cam 'tehe, just sign up with your credit card and then cancel' whores.

So I called her out and said I didn't believe she was real. Or that if she was real, then she wasn't interested in dating anybody but just wanting to fill her quota of the day for her internet pron business. I'm a real guy who is looking for my kinky girl, I don't have the time to sit there and watch some girl whom I'm never going to meet or even have a relationship with take off her clothes for her camera and all the faceless masses of viewers. She was cute though. If I'm exceptionally lucky, she'll start a correspondence with me based on some respect and we could conceivibly build something from that. I'm being realistic though, I won't hear from her and then I'll remove her from my friends list.

Today is the local TNG meeting.

We're meeting tonight at 8 and it is going to be a lot of fun. The last meeting we had was before the big flood here in Tennessee so it's going to be interesting catching up with everybody and seeing how people are doing. I'm hoping that the turn out will be bigger than last time.

TNG; There's a concept for you. I like the idea and I'm all for the concept, but I've been told that the TNG stands for either The New Guard; a reference to The Old Guard leather groups of yesteryear, and I've been told it also stands for The Next Generation, in which case I feel that Patrick Stewart must somehow be involved.

Really I don't care about the name as much as I do about the purpose and intent behind the group and what we accomplish. Maybe some parties and some get together's and maybe some classes. Just really connect the people together into something of a community.

I leave you with the question; should I continue to post my pictures as I create them and hang adsense or should I keep adsense happy because they could be paying my bills one day?


No comments:

Post a Comment